Founded in 1982, Systrand is a leading global manufacturer of precision transmission, engine and drivetrain products.
Precision Machining & Assembly
Fully automated CNC processes allow us to provide repeatable quality to support your finished dimensions. We utilize automation, auto-compensation with inline gauging and proven SPC controls to provide the most stable operations to ensure the highest quality standards.
Our current portfolio of CNC machines include 4-Axis, 5-Axis, horizontal, vertical, and specialty part-specific machining centers. So, no matter what your machining requirements, you can be confident that we have the equipment and expertise to support your needs.
We broach a variety of products and materials, such as internal helical gears for customers on our internal helical CNC controlled broaching equipment. Thanks to our gear expertise, the integration of additional features on customer ring/annulus gears, such as an external park gears, is easily achieved.
When our customers demand critical dimensional and surface finish requirements, we call upon our experience in bore honing to meet the most stringent specifications. Our specialized honing equipment focuses on both low and high volume applications.
Outside and Inside Diameters often have specific dimensional and surface finish requirements that require ID/OD grinding equipment. We have a wide range of equipment to perform these critical component characteristics.
We have a broad spectrum of experience and expertise in manufacturing the most demanding gears. We utilize a variety of techniques to produce world-class gears including Gear Hobbing, Gear Shaping, Gear Grinding, Polish Grinding, Power Honing, and many other processes to meet today’s most demanding quality requirements.
Our customers not only require high precision machined components, but also the capabilities to provide sub-assembly solutions. We provide a variety of solutions for sub-assembly and maintain the proper testing to ensure that a “drop-in” sub-assembly meets the requirements of our customers.
Over the past four decades, we’ve been asked to meet a variety of specialty machining requirements. Thinking outside the box to meet customer needs is our specialty. And finding a high quality and competitive process is always our goal.
We utilize a variety of methods for testing a wide array of components. Our testing processes include leak testing, functional testing, flow testing, periodic destructive testing, dimensional testing, NVH Gear testing and more.
Ford Honors Systrand at 22nd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Systrand honored by Ford Motor Company with a World Excellence Award
- Ford’s World Excellence Awards recognize companies that exceed expectations and achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality, cost, performance, and delivery
- Awards span categories, including sustainability, winning portfolio, propulsion choices, autonomous technology, fitness, special recognition, diverse supplier of the year, supplier diversity development corporation of the year, gold and silver
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 30, 2020 – Systrand was recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 22nd annual Ford World Excellence Awards. Systrand was announced as a Winning Portfolio winner during Ford Motor Company’s virtual event on Oct. 30, 2020.
“Systrand values Ford as a customer and its recognition of excellence. Systrand is honored to have worked with the Ford team to achieve this prestigious award and accomplish success together,” said Sharon Cannarsa, CEO of Systrand.
“Ford’s annual World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers for their contributions to our success,” said Hau Thai-Tang, chief product platform, and operations officer. “Congratulations to Systrand for being a recipient of this coveted award. Thank you for all that you do in support of Ford Motor Company.”
Honorees were recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in categories, including:
- Primary brand pillar awards in winning portfolio, propulsion choices, autonomous technology, and connected services categories
- Fitness awards for suppliers that most exemplify the framework’s principles, with an emphasis on quality, value, and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that deliver results exceeding expectations
- Diverse supplier of the year and supplier diversity development corporation of the year for suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Sustainability supplier of the year for a supplier that improves the business environment
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery, and cost performance throughout the year